National Technical Components
From the GDI-DE Testsuite to the GDI-DE Registry
Components of the SDI Germany
The Spatial Data Infrastructure Germany (SDI Germany or in German GDI-DE) provides certain service functions to involved parties and partners – as national technical components:
- The validation tool GDI-DE Testsuite for the verification of the conformity of spatial data sets as well as services and metatdata.
- The discovery service Geodatenkatalog.de, through which all spatial data sets and services available in the GDI-DE can be found.
- The website Geoportal.de, which offers simple options to users for searching spatial data, linking them and having them displayed in maps.
- The information system GDI-DE Registry for the administration and technical support of comprehensive concepts.
- The GDI-DE Monitor as a quality assurance tool to check compliance with availability and conformity requirements of the SDI Germany (GDI-DE) and INSPIRE.
GDI-DE Testsuite, GDI-DE Monitor and GDI-DE Registry are primarily directed to spatial data providers. Users can access the data via Geoportal.de and Geodatenkatalog.de.